Sunday, March 24, 2013

BEST THRIFT FIND EVER!

CAPSLOCK IS TOTALLY NECESSARY.

Just the other day, I was going through my craft area, organizing and doing some spring cleaning. I stumbled upon the inexpensive trainwreck mini sewing machine. I paid $15 for that thing at Jo-Ann.. Yeah, it was definitely a piece of garbage. It made learning to sew and actually tackling projects so incredibly frustrating, that I gave up really quickly. This was literally almost two years ago. I have no idea why I kept it all this time. I probably didn't want to completely give up.. I didn't want to accept total defeat. Anyways.. Blah, blah.. Well, when I dug it out of storage and while I was tempted to try again.. I decided against it and tossed it in the donate pile.

Then, the next day we're out thrifting as a family (that's how we roll) and we found this amazing gem!

DRUMROLL..

$20! AND IT WORKS.

I've already mastered the art of threading it and I've begun tackling some fun projects. The best part? IT WORKS AND I AM TOTALLY TEACHING MYSELF TO USE IT. It's awesome.

The law of attraction, man. It works.


1 comment:

  1. just imagine the cute little fashions you can make for liam!

    ReplyDelete