- Fabric mod podge
- Fabric scraps
- Patience! :)
- First you'll want to find an image to use. The options are unlimited. You can freehand, or find an image online and print it out and use it as a stencil.
- Take a section of fabric and apply an even coat of fabric mod podge. Once it's dry, it'll stiffen the fabric and make it easier to cut out your design. Some tutorials I have seen online say to cut out your design first, then apply the mod podge, which you can do.. but I found it easier to do it this way. Whatever works for you.
- Trace and cut out your design.
- Apply a GENEROUS, thick layer of mod podge and press firmly onto the tee
- Once that's dry, sew around the edges with a contrasting thread color. This part isn't technically necessary, but it adds a little something and also keeps everything secure.